Blog #6

    This was my first time using Diigo. Navigating the website was a little confusing at first  however after some time playing around with it, it became easier. I like how everything is pretty straightforward. Furthermore, the site is very organized and applications are easy to find. As of now, there's nothing I don't like about the software.

So far I love blogging! I’ve always wanted to start a blog so this is an awesome way to get familiar with a blogging website. I like all the prompts we’ve been given and like how we can read other peoples responses. Overall, I think it's a great way to make sure we are understanding the course content. The blogging process has taught me how to post and comment on a blogging website.

YouTube is a Web 2.0 tool that I plan on using in my classroom. YouTube is a tool where people can upload and share videos they created. There are many genres of videos on this site but in my classroom I will focus on education related videos. I really like this site because you can find many helpful videos on virtually any topic. Throughout my educational career, I have used YouTube many times to help me understand topics that I needed more help with. https://www.youtube.com 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog #8

Blog #5

Blog #4